For a Cajun style crawfish boil and beer paring event for breast cancer awareness!
Join our Madi Gras celebration for a great cause!
“Beer for Boobs” is a charity event for breast cancer featuring a Cajun-type Crawfish Boil paired with beer from Abita Brewing out of Louisiana! In addition to the wonderful meal and beer pairing there will be tons of beer related swag raffled as well as a silent auction!
Here’s the deal:
– The event will be held on Mardi Gras: February, 28th!
– $5.00 cover charge at the door. This money will go directly to the Avon Foundation for breast cancer. You will also receive a raffle ticket with your donation.
– $35.00 for the crawfish boil with beer pairing dinner. $10.00 from each dinner sold will go to the Avon Foundation. We are pre-selling tickets for the dinner (the dinner will also be available for purchase the day of the event so no tickets are necessary).
– To purchase a ticket please call the restaurant at (847) 639-7244 and we will take a credit card payment over the phone. If you purchase a ticket prior to the day of the event, there will be NO COVER CHARGE for you.
– Besides the many items we will raffle off throughout the night, there will be a silent auction – all money from the Auction will go to the Avon Foundation for breast cancer.
– BEADS! BEADS! BEADS! -$1.00 each for beads, buy some beads for you, beads for your friend, beads for everyone! Each dollar goes directly to Avon!
– 25% of proceeds from the sale of Abita beer goes to Avon!
– 25% off appetizers all night long!
– $3.00 Well drinks
– $1.00 off all signature cocktails
The crawfish boil will consist of 1 pound of crawfish with corn, shrimp, red potatoes, and Andouille sausage! Dinner will include a flight of the following beers from Abita:
Andy Gator – This unique, high-gravity brew made with pilsner malt, German lager yeast, and German Perle hops. This Helles Doppelbock is fermented to a dry finish with a slightly sweet flavor and subtle fruit aroma, reaching an alcohol strength of 8% by volume.
Wrought Iron IPA – embodies the resilient, indestructible nature of New Orleans. This India pale ale is forged with the intensity of Apollo, Equinox and Mosaic Hops. Brewed with pale ale malt for a golden color as bright as iron from a fiery forge.
Turbo Dog – is a dark brown ale brewed with pale, caramel, and chocolate malts and Willamette hops. This combination gives Turbodog its rich body and color and a sweet chocolate, toffee-like flavor.
Harvest Sweet Orange Lager – Louisiana sweet oranges have a rich flavor and zest that naturally complements the pilsner and wheat malts in this smooth brew. The oranges are added in the brewhouse to give the beer a sun-kissed citrus aroma and flavor.
Let’s get together. Eat some crawfish. And have a great time for a great cause! See you there!